Looking for an experienced Engineer or Technician on the ground, or on hand at a PC where you aren’t, while you can’t?
Our Smart Hands and Remote Hands products allow for your company to have an effective, experienced technician or qualified network engineer on hand at your site, or on a PC ready and waiting to provide assistance.
Everything from patching to racking, migrations to cutovers – our team can put the right people in the right places with the right tools. Our techs are familiar with all major data-centre providers and telephone exchanges on the east coast (and some on the West!), and can be your eyes and ears on the ground.
With pre-organised site access and engineers who know what they’re doing, getting equipment installed or replaced couldn’t be easier, and fault-finding is a cinch.
- Unrivalled agility and availability
- From patching and racking, to remote cutovers and configuration
- All tools provided, as well as hardware procurement (with notice)
- Experienced and reliable engineers, with access to all major DCs
- Access to Telstra Exchanges and early morning/public holiday projects
Contact us TODAY to inquire about our discounted Network Audit package, which includes a plan for optimisation and efficiency improvements.